From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jun 1998 12:20:35 PDT
Dear Dan,

I will send you the parcel at the beginning of next week as I can
send you about 50 species of inland-shells mostly from Austria,
Northern Italy and a frew other places. I send you from
1 to 10 specimens / species from common to some rarer ones.
I hope you will be pleased with the shells, as the European land-shells are smaller and not so spectacular as the exotic ones,
but always nice and interesting. I think you sould give them to
the bidders (or for your auction) as a complete small collection
and not diveded.
I send you the shells in small plastic bags, the nicros again
in glass tubes and with my labels full with nearly all datas.
Hope you like them.
bye bye yours Helmut