From:
Bob Abela <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 16 Apr 2003 16:42:12 +1000
Hi Patty,

I'm glad you like the pictures.

Perhaps there is someone doing research that may answer your questions?
If so, and if it would help, I'm willing to donate this specimen with
animal intact.

Side note to Andrew and Peter

No argument from me, Fiji Bitter was indeed bitter!
But I love the novelty of a Fiji beer. As for the Kava,
I could only liken it's flavor to dirty dishwater.

Cheers!
Bob