From:
Andrew Grebneff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 19:01:06 +1200
I have 4 specimens of A. heliotropium which are not really good
enough for exchange purposes, so am offering them free to first
comers. One person can have one or all if they like, as they come.

One specimen is dead-collected; 3 are live w/operculum BUT they have
been frozen and as a result the calcareous part of the opercs are
disintegrating. All have some degree of borings, barnacles, bryozoa
and/or lip/spine damage. They range from about 70-100mm diameter.

Please p-mail me (ie reply off-list). I will notify the "winner(s)"
and ask for address(es).