From:
John Jacobs <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Nov 2003 09:18:40 -0500
The St. Petersburg Shell Club and Suncoast Conchologists are busy planning
the 2004 Convention to be held here in Tampa.
As the Auction Chairperson, I am asking for donations for the silent and
oral auctions.  Most of the dealers at the Tacoma Convention generously gave
donations then, and thank you letters will be sent out to them soon.  Shells
& shell related items are needed for all the auctions.  All donations will
be acknowleged, and are much appreciated.

The convention dates are Jun26 - Jul 2, 2004 at the Grand Hyatt Tampa Bay.
We all look forward to seeing as many of you as possible.  This is going to
be a great convention!

John Jacobs
Seffner, Florida