From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 Jul 1998 15:51:53 -0700
>Dear COA convention bound Conch-Lers,
>
>The countdown continues. It is now only days away and
>excitement is building! I now have 46 Conch-Lers on the list
>for the gathering. Do I have YOUR name? There are a number
>of you who attended last year who I haven't heard from.
>
>I have seven pictures for the "most wanted" board. I'll have
>a list of attendees with e-mail address for you at the
>gathering.  Let me hear from you by Monday (13th) So I'll
>have time to get copies of the list made before I leave on
>Thursday.
>
>Remember, the location of the gathering will be announced at
>the convention.
>
>Thanks! See you all soon!
>
>Rosalie

Rosalie,
I will not be at the convention but, did you get the picture we sent you
from Eureka for the "most wanted board"?  Also, Are you planning on having
an e-mail sight at the convention for Conch-Lers?  It would be great to
share, even though from afar, the COA Convention with you all.  Have a
great convention!
        Dan Yoshimoto

Dan & Hiromi Yoshimoto
1164 Vista Dr.