From:
Ken Zentzis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 16 Aug 1998 06:24:24 -0500
Mark,

Having just read your response to Richie on the subject of stock-footage
prices and "ideas of ratings", I need to ask if you're implying that us
"cornbelters" lack the sophistication to comprehend and enjoy a level of
programming above the shows you noted?  Keep in mind that hicks and hayseeds
are everywhere!  It's not a geographic phenomenon, but rather one of
temperament.  And, as having been in the midst of puberty when "Charlie's
Angels" was in its heyday (it was never about the intellectually stimulating
plots), I will defend that show on the basis of nostalgia alone.  Oops, gotta
close...the Hee-Haw marathon is starting... :)

Also, thanks for responding to my database query.  I'm getting a handle on the
basics, and finding FileMakerPro to be a very simple to use, yet powerful
tool.  Now, my next task is to decide how artsy to make the page layout...I
think, after some experimentation, that I will keep it simple.

Ken Zentzis
WICHITA, KANSAS, CORNBELT, US of A
(exTwin-Citian Big City Slicker)

P.S.  Just poking you in the ribs a little bit, I'm not in the least offended.