From:
"Belinda J. Beck" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Aug 1998 09:33:18 -0400
On Tue, 4 Aug 1998 23:03:31 -0500 shelloak <[log in to unmask]>
writes:
>Do any of you out there know of any Shell Club close to or in the area
>of
>Pasadena, Maryland?  Please answer to me not the group.  John Bernard

Hi, everybody! The closest shell club is in Wilmington, Delaware, 1.5
hours away. It meets at the Delaware Museum of Natural History on Kennett
Pike, Route 32, the second Monday of the month, October through May. My
husband, Jeff, and I are moving soon near Pasadena, and we could probably
give you a ride.  Betty Jean Piech is also a member of the club and is
currently President. Jeff and I will be giving a talk/slide show
presentation of our trip to Margarita Island (in Venezuela) in October.
E-mail me at work if you need more information or would like a ride!

Belinda Beck
Baltimore, Maryland

Or call Juno at (800) 654-JUNO [654-5866]