Date:
Tue, 12 Dec 2006 19:51:15 -0500
Abbott places O. pusilla in "Florida."  Gunther H. W. Sterba in his
"Olividae A Collector's Guide"  describes O. pusilla as "The most abundant
species of Olivella in Florida according to Olsson, 1956."  I have indeed
found O. pusilla to be one of the most abundant in Florida, but not found
recently in NE Florida.  So, I'm seeking first-hand records of any finds of
live O. pusilla in NE to mid-eastern Florida in the last 10-15 years.
Has anyone found live O. pusilla north of Palm Beach recently?
Click here
<http://z14.invisionfree.com/Conchologist_Forum/index.php?showtopic=409>  to
see images of O. pusilla on my website.
Marlo