From:
Marcus Coltro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 11 Jun 2007 08:42:02 -0300
You could still use those wonderful Craftsman cabinets (well, I love tools, so to me they look
good!) if you make a wooden case  for them to match your wife's taste....  Shells would be protected
inside the metal cabinet and would not have direct contact with the outside case.

Marcus

De: Conchologists List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] Em nome de Stemke Douglas

Thank you for all your help.  I swung by a Sears this afternoon with my wife and daughter to check
out the Craftman cabinets.  My wife completely rejected the Craftman cabinets as something that she
would NEVER want to see in the house.  I checked out the Vidmar as well (I figured it might at least
work in the closet) but the new prices on those are prohibitive.  Unless I can find something that
meets with my wife's tastes and is affordable, I think I'll be back to wood.

Checked by AVG Free Edition.