From:
makuabob <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 1998 11:51:31 -0500
Due to the increasing number of articles on cowries (and related
groups) which are being converted and posted in THE CAPTURED
COWRY's archives, and the limited space available (for free) to
store it on-line, a second site has been opened.

This 2nd site will contain articles from the HAWAIIAN SHELL NEWS's
New Series Numbers from 65 to (approx.) 85, given the limited
space here, too.

The article I gave a link to for Don Barclay (and others) to
an article in NSN 68 is now --
http://www.geocities.com/TheTropics/Shores/5867/NSN068CY.HTM#E
The previous link is no longer valid. My regrets.

I will post an additional message later, with some highlights and
associated links. There is a LOT of great stuff to look through.

Ahem!... I'm still looking for more room to put the subsequent items.
I've completed 70 of some 400 or so. It looks like another 30 to
40 megabytes will be needed. Any volunteers? If you haven't opened
a site at XOOM.COM or GeoCities.com, maybe we could conspire to
stake out some 'claims' for the future accessibility of these
articles. The animated .GIFs will be deleted from my own homepage
area to make room for some of the articles but there won't be
that much room. Some kokua, eh.

Enjoy what is on-line already!

Aloha,

makuabob (a.k.a. Bob Dayle)