From:
"José H. Leal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 12 Feb 2009 14:13:04 -0500
His name is Jochen Gerber.

Kind regards,

José
José H. Leal, Ph.D., Director
The Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum
Editor, The Nautilus
www.shellmuseum.org

3075 Sanibel-Captiva Road
Sanibel, FL 33957 USA
(239)395-2233
fax (239)395-6706

From: Conchologists List [mailto:[log in to unmask]] On Behalf Of
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 12:39 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: [CONCH-L] Pompano Shell Show Pictures

Dear Doug,
The Pompano Shell Club is in Pompano Beach, Florida, but to answer your
question, there is an active shell club in Chicago. The club has been in
existance for many years and they have wonderful programs and field trips.
That was the first time I joined a shell club or even knew such a thing
existed waaaay back in the 1960's
If you are interested in that club, contact the mollusk dept at the Field
Museum of Natural History. I can't remember how to spell his name, but it is
Joachim or something like that. The German equivalent of John. Or contact
Charles or Mary Owen.
If you are in the Chicago area, they will welcome you joyfully.  If anyone
wants more information I can get exact phone numbers contact me off list.
      Carole Marshall

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music
takes you there. (http://music.aol.com/grammys?ncid=emlcntusmusi00000002)