From:
David Campbell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 5 Mar 2009 13:25:40 -0600
Here are what a quick search turned up.  Obviously, papers on regional
faunas will be useful as well.

Allison, Richard C. 1965. Apical development in turritellid
classification with a description of Cristispira pugetensis gen. et
sp. nov. Palaeontology, 8(pt. 4):666-680, pl. 92.

Allmon, Warren D. 1996. Systematics and evolution of Cenozoic American
Turritellidae (Mollusca: Gastropoda) I: Paleocene and Eocene Coastal
Plain species related to "Turritella mortoni Conrad" and Turritella
humerosa Conrad". Palæontographica Americana, no. 59. 134 p.

Bowles, E. 1939. Eocene and Paleocene Turritellidae of the Atlantic
and Gulf Coastal Plain of North America. Journal of Paleontology
13(3):267-336.

Marwick, J.  1957a. Generic revision of the Turritellidae. Proc.
Malac. Soc. Lond. 32(4):144-166.

____. 1957b. New Zealand genera of Turritellidae, and the species of
Stiracolpus. New Zealand Geological Survey Paleontological Bulletin
27, 55 p.+5 pl.  o

____. 1971. New Zealand Turritellidae related to Zeacolpus Finlay
(Gastropoda). New Zealand Geological Survey Paleontological Bulletin
44, 81 p.

Palmer, K. V. W. 1937. The Claibornian Scaphopoda, Gastropoda, and
dibranchiate Cephalopoda of the Southern United States. BAP
7(32):1-731, pls. 1-90.

Stenzel, H. B., and F. E. Turner. Turritellidae from the Paleocene and
Eocene of the Gulf Coast. UTx pub. 3945, p. 829-846, pls. 46-47.

--
Dr. David Campbell
425 Scientific Collections