From:
Karlynn Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 30 May 2009 10:04:11 -0400
I am attending the Jacksonville Shell Club's Shell Show and it is a wonderful
show, indeed!  However, there is a new star on the block:  Harry Lee's new book for the Jacksonville Shell Club - Marine Shells of Northeast Florida -has just been delivered by the publisher and Harry is here at the show with the book, busily autographing them for eager purchasers!  It has been filled with photographs of the numerous species described and has many color photographs taken by my dive partner, Charlotte Lloyd Thorpe (who is a fabulous photographer!)  Here is a link to the page which has been set up about the book:  http://www.neflshells.org/
Do yourself a favor and check it out!
Karlynn Morgan
NC - USA