From:
"José H. Leal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Sep 2009 16:04:05 -0400
Dick’s magnificent biography of Lovell Augustus Reeve* was published under the open access system. It spans 120 pages: if you read my previous email you’ll understand what that means in terms of cost to the author. Kudos to Dick!

*Zootaxa 1648: 1-120 (28 Nov. 2007) 16 plates; 276 references
Lovell Augustus Reeve (1814–1865): malacological author and publisher
RICHARD E. PETIT (USA)

José H. Leal, Ph.D., Director and Curator
The Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum
Editor, The Nautilus
www.shellmuseum.org

3075 Sanibel-Captiva Road
Sanibel, FL 33957 USA
(239)395-2233
fax (239)395-6706
 Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail