From:
"José H. Leal" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Feb 2010 08:34:27 -0500
Dear Anne and Conch-Lers,

Thanks for your successful effort in acquiring lower rates for the COA
convention hotel rooms in Boston. As Anne mentioned in her email, if is VERY
IMPORTANT for COA that participants book rooms in the hotel using the COA
discount code.

At the expense of being repetitive: All of us who ran society meetings in
the past know that when the actual number of rooms booked for the meeting
does not meet the number of rooms projected in the initial agreement, the
difference is usually paid for from society funds.

Support your organization by using the designated convention venue, the Park
Plaza Hotel, and by booking the hotel using the COA convention code.

Cheers,

José
José H. Leal, Ph.D., Director and Curator
The Bailey-Matthews Shell Museum
Editor, The Nautilus
www.shellmuseum.org <http://www.shellmuseum.org/>

3075 Sanibel-Captiva Road