From:
Deborah Duval <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Jul 2010 09:58:59 -0500
I am also interested in your articles on Harps.  Thanks for offering.

Debbie Duval

Deborah B. Duval
Family Service Center
Nicholls State University
P. O. Box 2131
Thibodaux, La.  70310
>>> Franck Frydman <[log in to unmask]> 07/11/10 3:16 AM >>>
Of course I will send my 1990 article to anybody interested.
I also published this one: Harpa kawamurai and Harpa kajiyamai: a
critical re-evaluation (Gastropoda: Harpidae). Vita Marina 47(3):73-79.

Franck Frydman