Date:
Sat, 15 Jan 2011 20:59:49 -0000
I need help urgently.
I want to put part of my collection in a glass display.

I've been searching for 2 years some media for glasses, but without success
and recently a friend told me that they are no longer manufactured.
I need someone tells me where I could find something similar to what appears
on the picture link below:

http://img97.imageshack.us/i/angulo800x600.jpg/

No matter which is not equal, it can be plastic, metal or whatever. I need
these T-shaped pieces (like the one pictured), L-shape and form of +, to
build a display of 2 floors.

Please, help me, because after these 2 years, I'd like finally to make a
nice display for my biggest shells.

Hoping news

Best Regards

Javier Lopez