From:
Thomas Eichhorst <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jan 2011 15:03:35 -0700
No problem.  I actually made it to the post office early, so it is in the
mail.

Tom

PS:  I get a few copies shipped to me from the printer, but I also get a
copy sent regular mail as a member.  This regular copy has arrived up to
three weeks after I have talked to people who have gotten their copy.  So
you never know.  I used to blame it on the use of Pony Express in the
Southwest, but it happened to a friend in Astoria, Oregon, recently.  So do
not be all that surprised if your original doesn't eventually show up.