From:
Bernd Sahlmann <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2011 09:19:06 +0200
Dear Harry,

Francisco Welter-Schultes has yesterday added the links and a detailed
description of the parts to animalbase. This seems to be the easiest way to
see what is in the volumes and parts and how the series differ and what is
missing in the digitized Harvard copy:
http://www.animalbase.uni-goettingen.de/zooweb/servlet/AnimalBase/list/references/new

Bernd