From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2013 12:31:52 -0500
yes,-  Al Deynzer, who will no doubt read this, has closed his
location on Sanibel - but he and all his shells are still thriving at
their other location on Bonita Beach Rd down in Bonita Beach, about a
half hours drive south from Sanibel, past Estero Bay and Fort Myers
Beach.

The exact name of the shop i think is the Seashell Store, i was just there.....

FYI Barefoot Beach St. Park, literally right around the corner from
his store can be good for shells and is a slam dunk for gopher
tortoise sightings.