From:
"Watters, George" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Jan 2014 21:48:27 +0000
The Free Shipping should seal the deal.

G. Thomas Watters, PhD
Curator of Molluscs
Department of Evolution, Ecology and Organismal Biology
The Ohio State University
1315 Kinnear Rd., Columbus, OH 43212 USA
v: 614-292-6170; f: 614-292-7774

Visit the Division at:
http://www.biosci.ohio-state.edu/~molluscs/OSUM2

"The world is my oyster, except for months with an R in them" - Firesign Theatre

"I have the world's largest collection of seashells. I keep it on all the beaches of the world. Perhaps you've seen it." - Steven Wright