From:
steve rosenthal <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 30 Mar 2014 18:18:35 -0400
some of the local dealers on the internet auctions now from  places
like India and the Philippines probably fit that model. I know one
dealer outside the US who is rather adventurous and  travels to places
most of us might not think of visiting and does try to get the locals
to think of supplying shells  as an enterprise of  economic
opportunity (for himself and themselves).... He may get more shells
from them down the road as a result but so far i havent seen material
from those places turning up on the market otherwise.