From:
"Ron G. Noseworthy" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 17 Sep 2014 08:10:38 -0700
Hi, everyone!

I have been using this library for several years and have found it quite helpful.  Almost every day I check the library and usually find the informaton I need.  It's like having the resources of a world-class malacological library at your fingertips!

Best regards!
Ron