From:
"Watters, George" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Sep 2016 18:38:43 +0000
The Freshwater Mollusk Conservation Society (FMCS) took over Burch's other publication, Walkerana. That journal is now called Freshwater Mollusk Biology and Conservation, and a link is here:

http://molluskconservation.org/FMBC-journal.html

FMCS did not acquire Malacological Review, but that journal may have ceased publication. The good folks at UM should know more; perhaps they will chime in.

G. Thomas Watters, PhD
Curator of Molluscs
Department of Evolution, Ecology and Organismal Biology
The Ohio State University
1315 Kinnear Rd., Columbus, OH 43212 USA
v: 614-292-6170; f: 614-292-7774

Visit our blogs at:
https://u.osu.edu/molluscs/
https://u.osu.edu/biomuseum/

Visit the Division website at:
http://www.biosci.ohio-state.edu/~molluscs/OSUM2

"The world is my oyster, except for months with an R in them" - Firesign Theatre

"People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do" - Isaac Asimov

"I have the world's largest collection of seashells. I keep it on all the beaches of the world. Perhaps you've seen it." - Steven Wright