Date:
Tue, 5 Sep 2017 15:46:26 +0000
OK, Martin took me up on my offer.

As you may recall, due to changes in Photobucket's policy on hosting services, all my presentations on the LTS Forum will disappear next June. See notice here: http://z14.invisionfree.com/Conchologist_Forum/index.php?s=49b4b589c3ae2e895542fbdb76fab5fe&act=site. I've started archiving on a new website: https://olram9.wixsite.com/letstalkseashells.  It will probably take until next May to archive all photo-based material to the new site.

So, since I've reproduced Martin's article as photo files, I put it up on the new site.  Pagin down to "Mauritia mappa (previously known as Cypraea mappa). A paper on specimens from Kwajalein."

Please look around the new site.  This is my first effort at a web page.  Almost done archiving the presentations of Bivalves.

Marlo