From:
Vicky Zentko <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 3 Feb 1998 16:06:22 +0500
My shelling experience has been limited to Sanibel and the last four years I
have always brought home beautiful shells.  Each year we go out at low tide
on a charter with a lady from the area and she has never failed to find
wonderful shelling spots for us.  I don't know if I'm supposed to
"advertise" for her on the CONCH-L, so if you are interested Email me
privately and I will be happy to share info on how to get in touch with her.

At 09:50 AM 2/3/98 -0300, you wrote:
>GOOOOOD morning to all Conch-Lers,
>
>After being out of the Net since Thursday due to software problems in out
>Lotus Notes, I'm happy to be back to Conch-L. Linda, many thanks for your
>kind message.
>
>If nothing goes wrong, I'll be landing in Orlando on July 18, to attend COA
>Convention, followed by 16 other vacation days. I'll leave Florida on
>August 8, back to Brazil, from Miami. We'll be with a rented car for the
>whole period, so traveling won't be a problem.
>
>I'll spend these days with my wife and since she's not a sheller, our
>vacation will be half & half, as always. From "my" 11 days, 5 will be spent
>at COA Convention.
>
>The question is: if you had 6 days in 16, how would you spend them shelling
>(beachcombing, scuba diving and snorkeling) in south Florida (from Orlando
>to the Keys). Please, remember that I "only" collect marine gastropods and
>that these days do not necessarily need to be spent together and in just
>one place. Just one more info: full moon will be on July 23 and new moon on
>August 8 (bad luck isn't it).
>
>All hints, tips, tricks and avoidable traps are welcome. I'm open to accept
>any suggestions and I'd love to receive tons of them.
>
>Cheers,
>
>Eduardo Moreira

Vicky Zentko