From:
Victoria Upton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 23 Feb 2000 19:42:08 EST
I am the daughter of Ginny Upton, who was the owner of Panamic Specimen
Shells.  After she died in July, I have continued to provide as many services
as I can as far as the business is concerned.  The business is currently for
sale, with a every large inventory and customer list.  Recently, Tom Rice and
Carol Skougland have been here and have given me direction and advise, and
the business will soon be on eBay unless sold sooner.
I continue to get more requests and large orders.

I have a very large amount of different specimen boxes, that can be use for
almost everything.  Is there a particular size(s) you are looking for.  I
also have cut foam (blue in color) for the boxes as well.  I have every size
of ziplock baggies which are used for safe keeping of shells or for shipping
shells.

Let me know how we can communicate personally.

Vicki Upton