From:
Betty Jean Piech <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Apr 2000 17:01:25 -0400
Dear Jordan *  -

 From your last email to Conch-L I assume someone complained about some of
your previous ones.   Please do not stop your contributions.  I for one do
not have time to leisurely browse the web, and have appreciated most of
your helpful information. The ones I am not interested in I can delete with
the flick of a finger. And I am learning to erase some emails without even
opening them.   We are a very varied group of people, which is one of the
things that makes the List so interesting. So let us keep our complaints to
ourselves.  And if someone really gets out of line I am counting on Amy to
remonstrate with them privately.

Betty Jean, The Tall One