From:
Stephanie Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 27 Sep 2000 15:52:55 +1000
Hi all

This is a brief note to let you know that my email address has recently
changed (this has been caused by the email provider I had disappearing with
no warning). So if any of you have sent me email in the last 10 days if you
can resend it.

My new email address is [log in to unmask]

For those of you who might recognise the Meridolum part of the email
address this is the genus I am working on for my PhD. Which I currently
feel behind on because my major field study site which is in the middle of
the Australian Army's main training range here in Sydney has basically been
of limits because of all the SAS type training that has been occurring
while the Olympic games has been on.

Anyway one day I will have a PhD and then I can get back to doing the
things I enjoy doing such as exchanging etc.

Regards

Stephanie Clark

Stephanie A. Clark

Invertebrate Identification
Unit 4/17 Morris Street
PO Box 418
Summer Hill, NSW 2130
Australia

phone  61 (02) 9799 5689  fax  61 (02) 9799 5610  mobile  0412 372388
email [log in to unmask]