From:
helmut nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 12 Jan 2001 12:03:07 -0500
Don't unsubscribe and don't quit the list. Your deadly !!!!! friend from
Innsbruck. I am sad to loose
a weasel with sarcastic aphorisms. You are missing.  Now we have only
shelles and new guinea pigs like me on the list.
Helmet

To the list owners,

Don't help Mark to quit the list. I am now used him
Helmut

Sorry for this idiotic message but after several attempts the listserve will
not "unsubscribe " me ...HELP!!!
And for those who might be wondering ,
no , I am no longer the shell show chairman,
yes there is still a 2001 GMSC shell show (I will attend)
yes I am now at 170 lbs. and dropping a pant size by the week
yes I'm as sick as a non-dead human can be
No the world is not flat , but some areas are
yes I will be having a complete reversal of the surgery
no the weight will not return, Issues caused my weight gain , the issues are
eliminated (except poor grammar and mispell,,,,messpelling,,,,
MISSPELLING!!!)
yes I plan to return to you all ASAP
And a final word ,,,, the outpouring of sympathy, understanding and positive
energy has reinforced my belief in the FACT that this is not just a
listserve for shelling and conchology BUT a true family .... a mass thank
you to all and to may peace be unto you and yours in the following year,,,,
With my most humblest gratitude I bid you all farewell and good fortune.
Mark & Peta Bethke
3001 South Ocean Drive
Suite 4-V
Hollywood, FL