From:
Eric Fritz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Jan 2001 08:22:02 -0500
I got a great little book- pocket guide size titled "DISCOVERING THE
MYSTERIOUS AMMONITES" by Neal L. Larson.  It is part of the Geolinea series
puplished by geofin in Italy.  The author is curator of ammonites for the
Black Hills Institute in South Dakota. I got my copy from Lowcountry
Geologic, email [log in to unmask]  I have the phone number if you need it.
Eric