From:
Sue Garrison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 May 2001 19:46:14 -0500
Hi
I use a screen capture program usually but I just tried using the Print
Screen key on my keyboard (which puts the whole screen image into your
"clipboard" ) so at first you won't think anything happened. Now you have to
open up your paint program that came with windows (go to Start, Programs,
Accessories) then choose Edit & paste & your picture should pop into it. It
may same something like the image is too large do you want the bitmap
enlarged - just say yes.
Sue