From:
Linda Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Jun 2001 13:59:34 -0500
Hi, Conch-Lers!

Kathryn Goguen has asked me to pass along the message that the nasty virus, which was relayed by her computer with her name on it before she ever saw it, has been put to rest in her
system.   She was afraid no one would now accept a message
from her.   Anyone who would institute such a virus certainly
is warped, and I hope it was no one on the list!   (The latter sentence is my two cents.)

Kathryn will be at the convention, and we all can meet her.   It is unfortunate that a new member of  Conch-L was subjected to
sucn an unfortunate incident.

Looking forward to the convention,
Linda Bush