From:
Dan Yoshimoto <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 13 Oct 2001 18:37:08 -0700
Well, it looks like the old story.  Lynn Scheu has warned Art several times
but I guess that makes no difference to the ones that like the question
man.  A definitive statement should be made by the owners of the list, once
and for all. The constant bickering seems to get us all a bit worked up.
        By the way, how long does one have to be on the list to be able to
fly absurdities?  Or is it by age?  Is senility an excuse?  Reason?

FISSURELLIDAE
Emarginula lucida

Santa Caterina, Italy
In shell grit, low tide
Leg: D. Trono 8/1999
Ex Mike Machi Collection

TROCHIDAE
Jujubinus perspectus

Point Cexres, Italy?
In shell grit, low tide
Leg: D. Trono 1/1996
Ex Mike Machi Collection

        While I'm invading your special time, I guess that I'd like to ask
a shell related question.  Does anyone know the authors and dates of the
following two species that were given to me by one of the Lost Coast Shell
Club members?
        Thank you for your help and advice.
Dan Yoshimoto

Dan & Hiromi Yoshimoto