From:
Ellen Bulger <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 19:02:12 EST
first: Sorry about that last post, I pushed the wrong button.

second: A silly holiday post follows. If you dislike attempts at humor, hit
the delete button. Am I one of those people who thinks that they're terribly
clever? Well yes, but I don't offer my xmas poem as an example of my
cleverness. The spelling isn't checked, the meter is frightful and the whole
thing is just goofy, but.... count as one of those Christmas cards that's a
snapshot of an E.T.-lookalike baby that only a mother could love.