From:
Leslie Allen Crnkovic <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Jan 2002 19:09:36 -0600
*** Here is the bib for the Vokes publication:
Note that it covers the entire Yucatan peninsula, which includes the Mexican
States of Yucatan and Quintana Roo, the coverage ends at the Belize border.
This publication may still be available from Tulane University.

Vokes, Harold E. & Emily H. 1983
Distribution of Shallow-Water Marine Mollusca: Yucatan Peninsula, Mexico,
Tulane U, Mesoamerican Ecology Inst Monograph 1, Mid Am Res Inst Pub 54,183
pp, 50 pl, SB(L)

*** Works for Tampico, Vera Cruze and the like are:

Garcia-Cubas, Antonio 1969
Ecologia y Distribucion de los Micromoluscos Recientes de la Laguna de
Tamiahua, Veracruz, Mexico, Boletin # 91, Univ Nacional Autonoma de Mexico,
Instituto de Geologia, 70 pp, 11 pl, SB(M)

Garcia-Cubas, Antonio 1968
Ecologia y Distribucion de los Micromoluscos Recientes de la Laguna Madre,
Tamaulipas, Mexico, Boletin # 86, Univ Nacional Autonoma de Mexico,
Instituto de Geologia, 64 pp, 8pl, SB(M)

Garcia-Cubas, Antonio 1981
Mollusks of a Tropical Lagoon System in the Southern Gulf of Mexico/
Molluscos de un Sistema Lagunar Tropical en el Sur Del Golfo de Mexico
(Laguna de Terminos, Campeche), Pub Especiales Instituto de Ciencias del Mar
y Limnologia, Univ Nacional Autonoma  Mexico, Instituto de Geologia, 181 pp,
176 pl, SB(L)

***  A General Gulf of Mexico Work which includes offshore Gulf of Mexico
Yucatan is: (it contains no pictures)
Springer, Stewart & Harvey R. Bullis Jr.  1956
Collections by the Oregon in the Gulf of Mexico, Special Scientific
Report-Fisheries 196, US Fish & Wildlife Serv, Dec, 134 pp, SB(L)