From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 23 Dec 2002 12:20:18 -0500
Jordan,

FREE???!!! gelatin capsules???!!! I pay over $6 for mine. That's 6 cents an
empty cap. I guess you have a good relationship with your druggist.

I put the micros in a cap, then put the cap in a 1" zip-lock with the data
slip. I'm starting to put the zip-locks in shallow boxes that are subdivided.
Some of the boxes have to be REAL shallow to fit into shallow dental drawers,
which is a hurdle for me right now.

David Kirsh
Durham, NC