Date:
Fri, 3 Jul 1998 14:57:08 -0400
1)WD-40 is petroleum based.

2)WD-40 has diesel fuel as it's base (this helps to break bolts loose by
penetrating the rust in the threads , the purpose for which it was
designed).

3)Diesel fuel contains many other contaminates including tract acids. this
comes from the fact that diesel fuel is one of the last products "cracked"
from the crude oil. all the crap that came along with the crude ends up
here.

4) this is the most important fact of all in this message, DO WHATEVER YOU
WANT these are your shells not ours so if we find out that down the road
some 10-20 years from now WD-40 prolongs the life of the shell and our
methods were wrong (heaven forbid) then you my friend may stand upon the
highest mountain and cast an up-turned nose towards us, with hands on your
hips and chest puffed out and proclaim your foresight.

We now return to your regularly scheduled day and on this great holiday
weekend of July fourth
(independence day, just ask the Brits what significance this date holds)
DON'T DRINK AND DRIVE AS WE WANT EVERYONE AROUND FOR THE  5TH OF JULY AS
WELL.
Mark James Bethke