From:
Linda Bush <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 00:35:11 +0000
Harry-

After doing more research this afternoon, it appears to be "bubo," not bufo.  And the gastropod site I often use has it as Tutufa (Tutufa) bubo (Linnaeus, 1758).  They are young specimens, but I wouldn't call them juvenile, and this is the one that they appear to be.  Now is this name
correct as to genus?

Thanks,
Linda