From:
Mona Pache <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 20 Nov 2004 03:50:42 -0500
Dear conchlers,

I am playing with the idea of going to Jeffrey's Bay in January or February
2005. I am convinced that some of you have already been there and hope that
you can give me some hints about the best shelling spots (both for
beachcombing and snorkeling), and maybe even accomodation? I read about a
shell museum as well, how did you like it? Any recommendable books about
south african shells?
I am looking forward to hear from you, any effort is highly appreciated!

Many thanks in advance, happy shelling,
Mona