From:
Night Diver <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 02:12:01 -0500
On Tue, 14 Mar 2006 15:23:18 -0500, [log in to unmask]
<[log in to unmask]> wrote:

>David
>
>We need a system like they have on the E-Bay auctions, a clearing house
for
>feedback so you can get both the pros and cons.
>
>Rick

How effective do you think the ebay system is?  If a seller promptly
refunds the money, we don’t leave them negative feedback do we?  I
unknowingly bought three fakes (painted) shells off ebay, from three
different dealers.   The dealers were quick to refund and apologize with
excuses that could be plausible.  I didn’t leave any negative feedback.
The record of my troubles aren’t recorded in their feedback profile to
tell the whole story to future prospective buyers.  How many of you have
left negative or neutral after getting a quick refund for some junk?  How
many gave positive feedback for the refund but mentioned SHELL WAS
PAINTED? I should have, but since I sell shells as well, I was worried
about retaliatory negatives.

Shea
PaCiFiCnIgHtDiVeR