From:
Stephanie Clark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Oct 2006 18:14:08 -0500
Dear All interested persons

After three years at the University of Alabama, it is time to move north to
Chicago and find out what a white Christmas is like.

I will be taking up my new position as the Assistant Collections Manager /
Malacologist at the Chicago Academy of Sciences and Notebaert Nature
Museum. My new address and contact information is below.

Currently the mollusc collection contains around 30,000 dry lots and
includes marine, freshwater and terrestrial material from worldwide with
strong mid western US holdings. The collection contains about 85 primary
types mostly of  F.C. Baker's. On a historical note it appears that I am
effectively F.C. Baker's replacement, which only took 91 years, better late
than never!

I look forward to discovering what hidden treasures are in the collection.

Stephanie

Dr Stephanie A. Clark

Assistant Collections Manager / Malacologist
Chicago Academy of Sciences
Notebaert Nature Museum
2430 North Cannon Drive
Chicago, IL 60614 USA
Phone: 1 (773) 477 4295 FAX: 1 (773) 755 5199
Mobile 1 (205) 310 9942
email [log in to unmask]