From:
Sonia Fuschi <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 11 Oct 2006 20:30:17 +0200
Dear Dr. Heening Scholz,

I am writing from Italy, my name is Sonia Fuschi and my firm is Shelline
Group.

I have realized a movie on live molluscs of Kenya (15'30"). You can display a
short presentation on my website www.shellinegroup.com

It would be a pleasure to help you.

Please feel free to contact me off list at [log in to unmask]

Best regards
Sonia Fuschi
www.shellinegroup.com
mob +39.3351216723

Leslie Allen <[log in to unmask]> ha scritto

> << Sent on Behalf of: Dr. Henning Scholz
>
> Dear all,
> I'm looking for short and nice movies of molluscs for use in exhibitions,
> teaching, or talks, for example. The movie should demonstrate some sort of
> behavior, like locomotion (swimming scallops faced with predators,
burrowing
> /
> crawling of clams) or feeding activities. Is there anybody who knows where
> get/buy such movies?
>
> Any hint is appreciated.
> Best regards,
> Dr. Henning Scholz
>
> Museum für Naturkunde der Humboldt-Universität zu Berlin
> Invalidenstraße 43
> 10115 Berlin Germany
> Tel.: 49-30-2093-8864 / Fax: 49-30-2093-8868
> e-mail: [log in to unmask]
> http://www.naturkundemuseum-berlin.de/

> click leave the list.

Sonia Fuschi