From:
Rick Harbo <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 29 Mar 2007 11:42:37 -0800
Hi Bert.... I believe Victoria , B.C. is now actively pursuing sewage
treatment and is examining if one central treatment plant is a better option
than three smaller plants in the different districts. The cost of course
will be huge but most of the taxpayers appear willing to invest in the
future!

A good site for updates is the Georgia Strait Alliance website. They (and
others) are also advocating improved treatment of wastewater from greater
Vancouver.

Rick Harbo
Nanaimo, B.C.