From:
Matthew Grote <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Sep 1998 12:24:06 EDT
Dear Conchlers,

     I'm sorry to use the listserve for this reason, but my interest in shell
collecting has waned over the past year, and I wish to sell my collection of
South African Trivia, plus a few other lots.  My Trivia collection is not
large, but does contain many rare and beautiful shells- multiple examples of
T.lemaitrei, T.debruini, T.liltvedi, T.calvariola, T.sanctispiratus,etc.  I
have many large sizes.  The collection will only be sold as an intact lot.
Other things I have include an assorted lot of South African Cypraea (quite a
few C.coronata and less common things), Marginellas, and some assorted species
(Murex).  I don't have a list prepared, but interested parties may email me
personally or contact me as below.

Sincerely,  Matt

Matthew H. Grote
5262 Carmelite Drive