From:
David Kirsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Dec 2007 18:42:54 -0500
Dear Andy and all,

Not that it's a bad thing....but I can't help thinking "What? Another
general book on worldwide shells?" It will probably include all the
usual showy shells just like several others, but with up-to-date names
and great photos. And end up remaindered at Borders and Barnes & Noble.

It might be too much to expect but it would be reasonable to ask for
the inclusion of at least some micros in this day and age with high
resolution photography in a representative assortment of worldwide
marine mollusks.

When, oh when is that new version of American Seashells gonna be ready?
It was being prepared in Philadelphia, last I heard about 7 years ago.

David Kirsh
Durham, NC