From:
Gillian Overholser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2008 11:37:51 -0800
Hi all!

Normally I just lurk here and listen to all of you ..
it is a wonderful group! But I wanted to say that I
ONLY self-collect and NEVER buy shells ... I wonder if
it is two seperate groups in some cases?  I know a
number of shellers like myself who travel worldwide to
find shells but do not purchase them.

Gilliano