From:
Helmut Nisters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Sep 1998 13:43:26 PDT
Dear Rich,

as I am back on the computer now, I want to tell you, that in
next I will prepare some landshells for you. Can you provide
me a Cypraea friendii for the museum as I asked you in past
time. I am willing to send you some Chilostoma species and
subspecies and some Clausiliidae. If you like some other
species please let me know.
Hope to hear from you as soon as possible.
yours sincerly Helmut