From:
Jenny Scarboro <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 24 Dec 1997 07:10:43 -0600
Steve,

If you have a detailed description of the cases and the animal who
deposited them, or if you collected the cases themselves, Dr. Charles
D'Asaro of U. West Florida (Biology Dept.) would likely be interested, and
a good source of info about Fusinid cases in general.  He has written a
great deal on the subject, and also is a CONCH-L subscriber.

Jenny Scarboro

401 S. Twin Creek Dr #9C
Killeen, TX 76543 USA
email [log in to unmask]