From:
"Harry G. Lee" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Apr 2008 10:20:29 -0400
Dear Andrew and Marlo,

The eminent John Pojeta (52,000 Google hits;
<http://paleobiology.si.edu/staff/individuals/pojeta.html>) has
carried the Pelecypoda torch against the philistine "Bivalvia"
proponents for all his career. Among the reasons are the existence of
arthropod (Ostracoda) and gastropod (Juliidae) "Bivalvia."

Marlo is in good company.

Harry